We appreciate your feedback ...
- Mr HAUDER - september 29, 2011 wrote:
«Our return trip, although long, went very well, thank you, despite the storm to start! We enjoyed our short stay in Saint-Jeannet. The setting is beautiful, of course, but what made our weekend special on the one hand it is the kindness of people like you and Philippe, and other accommodations. Your lodgings are fitted with such attention to detail and artistic taste that you would never leave! I'll be back with my family for a longer stay soon, and I look forward the next trip with the group climbing Werner has Fiederl Easter next year. Thank you again!»
- Mrs LEHOUYER from Niederhaslach - august 8, 2011 wrote:
«A charming little village that is worth being seen! A comfortable cottage ...
The kids loved! Address to remember for another expedition!»
- Mrs ROUT from Paris - jully 15, 2011 wrote:
«Eco-tourism lovers, we have the lodging of Ferrage for years and we love: the region, the village, the home of Jérôme and Erika, the cottage is very well located, clean, beautiful and functional is a place that we recommend to all lovers of nature and authenticity.»
Terms of the form:
- Once sent your comment will be reviewed by the administration of the site prior to its release.
- The comment once issued can not be altered or deleted by sending an .
Gites of Baous:
Erika & Jérôme RASSE
33 (0)6 60 77 87 11
33 (0)4 93 24 87 11